Thursday 9 February 2017

Construction Companies Comparison

Some months back I did up a comparison spreadsheet for the major players in our local construction industry.

The reason was because I was tracking some of them and I thought it would be easier to compare in a tabulated table.

As mentioned the table was done few months back so data might be a little outdated. But you should be able to get a general feel of the pros and cons of the companies in the comparison.

Hope this helps. Here it goes...


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    This is interesting. Any counters you bought and have they gain? Any updates as well?

    Regards,
    TUB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi T.U.B.,

    Amongst the comparison I was actually targeting Hock Lian Seng back then with a TP of $0.33. However I didn't managed to get in and now you know what happened to HLS.. : )

    Recently bought Isoteam as a mid term play.

    ReplyDelete